Need an ERP system to run your business better?
Ostendo is a powerful affordable ERP solution designed to manage your entire operations. Keep using the accounting system that you are used to, but integrate with Ostendo to manage your business. Benefit from a system that gives the same functionality as enjoyed by big business. The flexibility of Ostendo allows it to be used with increasing depth and breadth as your business grows.
Ostendo’s core functions include: manufacturing (click here if you want information on grants available), complex inventory, job and projects and servicing. Plus sales including deliveries and Point of Sale, CRM and purchasing.
We have been working with Australian businesses for over a decade, implementing, training, consulting and customising Ostendo. Our aim is to improve client processes, efficiency and profit. We are dedicated Ostendo consultants, ensuring that you have our expertise at your disposal.
For complete features of Ostendo, please download the following file
Ostendo Mobility/ freeway is an app that installs on smart phones and tablets so users can enter and access data at their work site. This means data is recorded in REAL time, eliminating double handling of transactions, reducing admin and increasing business efficiency.
Examples of use of Ostendo Freeway:
It enables workers to see what tasks have been allocated to them, to record the details such as time spent, materials used, client signature capture, warn about hazards onsite, capture photos and notes of work done.
Freeway can also be used for barcode capture for receipting goods into stock, for picking sales orders and recording stock counts.
Data capture, such as yield and temperatures using in production.
Salespeople on the road can also enter sales orders and up date CRM with client visit details.
Download Ostendo Mobility/Freeway features
Powerful reporting – Ostendo comes with a built in report writer, that allows custom reports to be developed. If the data is in Ostendo, it can be reported on.
And because we can tap into unlimited additional fields and additional tables, other data can be captured and included in the report.
For more graphical reporting and drill downs, Microsoft PowerBI can integrate with Ostendo and produce real-time information for business.
TYPES OF BUSINESSES USING OSTENDO
- Manufacturers and Custom Build Manufacturers
- Engineering, Fabrication and Sheetmetal Job Shops
- Contracting, Trades, Construction and Projects
- Sales, Installs, Service and Repairs
- Preventive Service Maintenance
- Wholesalers and Distributors
- Importers and Exporters
WHY DO CLIENTS CHOOSE OSTENDO?
Clients come to Ostendo Consultants Melbourne because their businesses face problems that need solving. Some typical problems are:
- Businesses that manufacture or do job based work, and don’t know their true costs. They cannot tell how profitable individual lines and jobs are. They need to know where and why cost blow-outs occur.
- Organising custom manufacture. This is complex as each product is different to every other product.
- Managing stock real-time, with all the complexities of batch and serial control, multiple units of measure, complicated pricing arrangements, assembly and disassembly, multiple sites and multiple warehouses and locations.
- Knowing what stage a client job or assembly is at.
- Problems organizing staff and machinery, so that resources are fully utilized and time tracking used and costed.
- Being able to access real-time and life-time information about all aspects of their operations
- Under stocking, overstocking, running out of critical elements, time consuming purchase ordering based on manual spreadsheets